New year, new projects, new topics. Beware: Lame post incoming 😉
It took me months to finally paint my converted Seraphim, but I did it at last. It was definitely worth it and I get much closer to a fully painted army. Although I just received a new unit of 10 Repentia Sisters, which have to follow ... a couple of month from now >.< The... Continue Reading →
The Saints are ready to march! How long has it been since I last updated my army, but finally I got some time during my vacations and not only painted my last HQ units, I also bought good old Celestine ...
While waiting and waiting and waiting for some news about the new Sisters of Battle productline, I started to work on another project in the meantime and I just wanted to share a first piece of artwork.
A poem of Sister Valeena, survivor of the battle for Arios Prime, Canoness of the Sisters of Saint Nora.
Time for some heavy machinery! My converted Immolator is finally rolling and even though I'm not too happy with the painting, I'm relieved that it's done
Time for an update on my Sororitas Knight! I could finally finish the most parts of the Knights body. Meaning, there is mainly the base left to go and a light on the horizon.
Welcome to the domain of the Sisters of Saint Nora. A fully converted Sisters of Battle army - out of plastic. This article is a combination of all the other conversion-posts so far and will be updated regularly.
The Saint is finally flying. I found the time to paint her over the last weekend and I am pretty happy with the results. Eventhough I have to admit, that several things went wrong - but I took a lot of learnings and thats great. Especially when thinking about the upcoming Sororitas Knight Project, starting next week!