New year, new projects, new topics. Beware: Lame post incoming 😉
It is finally done. I finished my Imperial Knight in Sisters of Battle Style. It took me weeks, but it was worth it. I'm proud of the result and I can easily say, this is the best model I ever painted. And most important, time has come to take care of some other projects.
Time for an update on my Sororitas Knight! I could finally finish the most parts of the Knights body. Meaning, there is mainly the base left to go and a light on the horizon.
A week has past since I last shared some updates on my Sororitas Knight, and eventhough I'm far from finished, I wanted to give some new impressions. Luckily, there is another model I can also share with you guys, my converted Legatine!
Time for a recap: After 1 1/2 days of cutting, glueing, melting, drilling and even hurting my self (oh surprise) Step II of my Sorortias Knight is finally done - all parts are fully converted and primed. Now it is time to have a look back and than start to paint.
Tomorrow is the big day and I finally get my hands on an Imperial Knight. It's not that I want to start a new army, but I simply love the model. Its design, its weapons, its pure presence. And it is a brilliant model to convert or at least to add a lot of additional details. So I decided to add a Knight to my Sisters army.