It took me months to finally paint my converted Seraphim, but I did it at last. It was definitely worth it and I get much closer to a fully painted army. Although I just received a new unit of 10 Repentia Sisters, which have to follow ... a couple of month from now >.< The... Continue Reading →
Welcome to the domain of the Sisters of Saint Nora. A fully converted Sisters of Battle army - out of plastic. This article is a combination of all the other conversion-posts so far and will be updated regularly.
Time for a recap: After 1 1/2 days of cutting, glueing, melting, drilling and even hurting my self (oh surprise) Step II of my Sorortias Knight is finally done - all parts are fully converted and primed. Now it is time to have a look back and than start to paint.
The Saint is finally flying. I found the time to paint her over the last weekend and I am pretty happy with the results. Eventhough I have to admit, that several things went wrong - but I took a lot of learnings and thats great. Especially when thinking about the upcoming Sororitas Knight Project, starting next week!