Yes, you heard right - the Grots are coming! And they're coming ... well, small. That's what they are, small. But they are also cunning, devious and absolutely cute!
Warhammer Fest Europe started today and Games Workshop surprised us with a new glimpse of what is planned for Sisters of Battle in (hopefully) 2019. This time, we get a first impression of the new weapon design, so let's take a closer look.
It is finally done. I finished my Imperial Knight in Sisters of Battle Style. It took me weeks, but it was worth it. I'm proud of the result and I can easily say, this is the best model I ever painted. And most important, time has come to take care of some other projects.
Time for an update on my Sororitas Knight! I could finally finish the most parts of the Knights body. Meaning, there is mainly the base left to go and a light on the horizon.
Do you know these moments, when you buy some new stuff, the thrill of anticipation, but at the same time, you feel pretty bad to have spent a lot of money again? I found a way to at least avoid a bad conscience about it - and I'll tell you the trick:
A week has past since I last shared some updates on my Sororitas Knight, and eventhough I'm far from finished, I wanted to give some new impressions. Luckily, there is another model I can also share with you guys, my converted Legatine!
Welcome to the domain of the Sisters of Saint Nora. A fully converted Sisters of Battle army - out of plastic. This article is a combination of all the other conversion-posts so far and will be updated regularly.
Time for a recap: After 1 1/2 days of cutting, glueing, melting, drilling and even hurting my self (oh surprise) Step II of my Sorortias Knight is finally done - all parts are fully converted and primed. Now it is time to have a look back and than start to paint.
Tomorrow is the big day and I finally get my hands on an Imperial Knight. It's not that I want to start a new army, but I simply love the model. Its design, its weapons, its pure presence. And it is a brilliant model to convert or at least to add a lot of additional details. So I decided to add a Knight to my Sisters army.
The Saint is finally flying. I found the time to paint her over the last weekend and I am pretty happy with the results. Eventhough I have to admit, that several things went wrong - but I took a lot of learnings and thats great. Especially when thinking about the upcoming Sororitas Knight Project, starting next week!