Immolator Conversion

Time for some heavy machinery! My converted Immolator is finally rolling and even though I’m not too happy with the painting, I’m relieved that it’s done …

Converted Immolator
Immolator of the Sisters of Saint Nora

This model is based on a normal rhino and I added the heavy flamers of an old Baal Predator. Mixed it with some fluffy stuff and voilà, my first squad of Dominions finally has a transport.

For this model, I used several items from Tabletop-Art. The fire baskets and skull insignia I already used for my Sororitas Knight and this time some candelabras.

conversionParts
Several bits from Tabletop-Art

While I love all the parts I used in the past, I wasn’t too happy with the candelabras and candlestands. They really look great, but two of them broke from just looking at them and some others got damaged pretty easy. I totally understand that this is common for such small resin items, but still a shame.

Anyway, what made it to the Immolator looks awesome and now it’s just time for getting this machine into battle!

Immolator with a Squad of Dominions and a Canoness
Immolator with a Squad of Dominions and a Canoness
Front of the Immolator with heraldic shield
Front of the Immolator with heraldic shield

Hope you like the idea and here are some more pictures of my currently painted army.

May the Emperor be with you!

army1.jpg

army2.jpg

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: